Past Awards & Accomplishments
2012-2013: Ring It Up
- John Deere Qualifier - PTC Design Award
- Ottumwa Qualifier - Rockwell Collins Innovate Award
- Linn Mar Qualifier - 1st Place Inspire Award, PTC Design Award
- Iowa State Championship - PTC Design Award
- North Super Regional Championship Participant
- League Championship - 2nd Place Inspire Award, Connect Award
- Iowa State Championship - Rockwell Collins Innovate Award
- North Super Regional - Winning Alliance 2nd Team Picked
- World Championship Participant
- Asia Pacific Invitation (API in Sydney, Australia) - 3rd Place Inspire
- League Championship - 1st Place Inspire & Finalist Alliance Captain
- Iowa State Championship - 1st Place Inspire
- North Super Regional Championship - 1st Place Inspire
- World Championship Participant (rank 9th)
- League Championship - Inspire Nominee & Finalist Alliance Captain
- Super-Qualifier - 1st Place Inspire & Winning Alliance, 1st Pick
- Iowa State Championship - 1st Place Inspire & Alliance 1st Pick
- North Super-Regional - PTC Design Award 2nd Place
- World Championship - Control Award Finalist and Rockwell Collins Innovate Award Finalist
- League Championship - Winning Alliance Captain, Control Award Winner, & Inspire 2
- Super-Qualifier - Design Award Winner
- Iowa State Championship - Inspire 2 & Alliance 4 Captain
- North Super-Regional - Rank 13th
- Maryland Tech Invitational (MTI) - (Competing at the end of June!)
Kristen Mundhenke graduated from the team after the 2013-14 season. She is currently a Junior at Iowa State University. She is studying to become a Materials Engineer and plans to someday work as an Engineer.
Alek Erickson graduated from the team after the 2014-15 season. He is currently a Sophomore at Iowa State University. He is studying to become an Aerospace Engineer and someday hopes to work for Space-X or NASA.
Nicole Moeller graduated from the team after the 2015-16 season. Her future plans involve attending Loras College for Business starting this year and running an international business in the future.
Sam Soda graduated from the team after the 2015-16 season. His future plans involve attending the University of Iowa for Engineering this year and someday working as an Engineer.